Hello! Please, take some time to rest and relax - if you've come to this page, it's probably something you could use.
- Information is available here for health considerations/regulations that may be relevant.
- In addition to what is listed below, self-expression related resources (writing, music, and more) can be found on Kalamazoo Hope's Self-Expression page; KHOPE also has a Leisure and Socializing Booklet on the Booklets and Directory page.
- Should one be looking for help during a personal loss, I offer you my condolences and have placed supportive links on the Coping and Recovery page.
- Regarding If one has limited access to a computer or the Internet, EveryoneOn is a nonprofit which helps indviduals obtain both.
- Concerning transportation to various locations, public services are provided through Metro, which operates Kalamazoo County's bus service and its point-to-point shuttle service, Metro Connect; various types of discounts are also available.
Wishing you health and peace of mind,
In adition to aiding one physically, providing a chance to socialize, and simply have fun, sports and exercise can have a positive impact on one's psychological health. Information is available here for health considerations/regulations that may be relevant.
National Library Services for the Blind and Print Disabled (NLS) - a government library program which mails books (paper and audio) to individuals with visual and physical impairments; there are no charges for the materials or shipping (both receiving and returning).